meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: It is exhausting to be me, you guys!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

It is exhausting to be me, you guys!


It's a good thing I am so unselfish, you guys. I mean, I am a giver, just ask anyone. And if I wasn't such a giver, my fans would be so disappointed. And I am all about keeping my fans happy.
For instants, I swear the girls at the pedi place love me. You should hear them when I walk in: "Hi Cupcake!" "How are you?" "What color you want?" It's so boring to get excellent customer service. Anyway, me and Mims went this morning for pedis and I was totally thinking nap afterwards, but then we went shoe shopping and whatever and we were standing in line and Mims was like, "What time is your thing today?" So I was all, "Two." See, Nancy wants me to start being seen with non-gays so she wanted me to meet this guy who's not gay. So anyway, Mims goes, "Don't you need to get going?" because I am not going to try to lie, I was tore up looking. Tore up from the floor up - I got that from some of my gay friends. Hey, maybe I do spend too much time with the gays...Anyway, what was I talking about? Oh yea, Mims telling me I needed to go get cute. So I go, "What time is it?" And she was like, "12:45." So I was all, "Whatever. I am fine." So she just gives me this look and I starting thinking about time and whatever so I go, "Wait! What time is it?" So she tells me again, and I'm all, "Fuck! I have to go!" So I ran back to The Compound and changed and slapped a little make-up on and fluffed my hair because I don't know who this guy is, he could be hot. He wasn't even famous! But he was super-smart. Like he reads and stuff. Look, I don't like to talk about my personal life here on the blog thingy, but let's just say my little vow might be getting a test sometime soon. That's all I'm saying.
So after I said good night to my new friend, Rhett calls me on the phone and is like, "where are you?" So I'm all, "Car. Almost home." So he goes, "Let's go to the bar." So whatever, I went. But now I thinking that no matter how nice a time I had with that straight boy, if I go hang out with my gays again right after it's like undoing all my hard straight work. Plus, I'm pretty sure Nancy will be pissed when she sees the tabs tomorrow because Rhett was on a tear. Thank god he is going back to rehab in a couple of weeks because he is wearing me out. I need some sleep, but I am like wound up. It's probably those koala uppers we were taking. Those things are strong! That and all the vodka.

No comments: