meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: In bed

Saturday, September 15, 2007

In bed



This picture is one of the toys that is obsessed with me on the myspace. I want one. The reason I used this picture is that I have been super-lazy and when Nancy came over to discuss, I was still lying up in the bed. She wanted me to get up, but I just pulled the covers over my head. So we talked about something called "self-esteem" and "delusions" and "egomania." It was so boring because by today I totally decided that Gavin was just fucking with me because everyone knows how awesome I am and that everyone is obsessed with me. So whatever. I think that was like a blip on my radio or whatever that saying is because it was something little on something big. Right? that is what that means, right? I don't know. Anyway, I'm just not going to think about Gavin and what he said, because that is way easier.

I'm going back to sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh.........who's the hot rabbit?

Unknown said...

Uh...............who's the hottie?