meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Holy shit you guys!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Holy shit you guys!



OMG! I think Gus is trying to kill me!
I just went downstairs to see what was for dinner and Gus was cutting some kind of cheese stuff and he was making a big salad that looked pretty good. I go, "Oooo, salad! I love that." So I was looking in the bowl and I go, "What's that?" And he goes, "Mandarin oranges." So I popped one in my mouth and I was like, "Mmmm!!!" Then I poked around a little more and I'm all, "What's that?" So he looks and goes, "Red onion." So I tried that and it was good too, real oniony. The I was pushing some stuff aside and go, "What's that?" And he goes, "Crouton." Well, croutons are awesome! So then I'm like, "What's that stuff?" And he goes, "Spinach." "!" I already put it in my mouth!!! I spat it out and was like, "Holy shit! Did you forget about Lupe?" And he was all, "That was last year. You've have spinach since then." I was wiping my tongue with a dish towel, "WHAT!??" And he goes, "What did you think those enchiladas were that had all that green stuff in them?" I was like, "Green enchiladas! That's what I thought!!! How long have you been trying to kill me?" So he just rolls his eyes and goes, "Oh please." I was thinking I needed to probably call the cops or something. It was super-scary! Now I am locked in the master suite, wondering what to do. I am worried for real.
I just called Nancy, my life coach, because I'm thinking if my life is in danger I figure my life coach is the one to call. Anyway, she said I was being crazy. That doesn't help!

No comments: