meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome

Friday, September 14, 2007


So I got ahold of Nancy finally and I was like, "Gavin thinks nobody loves me!" I guess she couldn't really understand me because of the crying and the vodka. So she made me calm down and I told her the whole story and she was like, "Do you think that?" And I had to go, "I was trying to make a list in my head of people who love me and I couldn't think of anyone." So she was like, "This is important maybe I should come over." And I was all, "No way! I am too wasted to keep on thinking. I'm going to bed." So she's going to come over tomorrow and we are going to try to think of someone who loves me. Or maybe she's going to help me not care that I think that nobody loves me. I'm a little fuzzy on that whole reason she's coming over.

No comments: