meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Today

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today




Me and Rhett are going to go play today and have I mentioned that I am obsessed with argyle this fall? It's so preppy and awesome. I would totally go shopping with Rhett except that we have to get out to LA for The Emmys. Awards show are so boring, but we need to make an appearance. It's good press and we are all about good press. This is Giorgio's drawing of the dress he designed for me. I haven't seen it yet, but I love the color. We'll be awesome. I just need to try not to get wasted because I don't want to go back to rehab again. Rhett is totally on a health-kick so hopefully we will be sober when we get there. I usually like to party during the show but that should be fine. As long as I can walk the red carpet, we'll be fine.

No comments: