meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Talking about food

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Talking about food


That's a waffle. I'm still obsessed with waffles, even if my waffle friend disappeared. I hope he didn't die or anything. Or that he didn't get kidnapped by a stalker or something. Whatever.
That's super boring when that happens, especially for me because then the press wants interviews and stuff and none of it is about me.
So my friend Jenn was asking about Gus and she was like, "He's too nice." And I was like, "He's a criminal." I don't see how you can be nice and be a criminal at the same time. Anyway she says he "caters" to me, which is crazy, I think she doesn't really speak English. I was like, "Not really. He's a cook, not a caterer." She just looked at me like I was crazy. Then she goes, "Caterers cook." And I was like, "!" because that means I'm speechless. Because I totally know that! I mean, unless you are doing crudite. That shit is raw and cold.

No comments: