meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Yay! Feeling better!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yay! Feeling better!



You know what always makes me feel awesome? Shopping. Shopping and Russell Crowe. He's on the tv right now and I'm in the media room watching him. Plus, I went shopping today and bought a ton of cashmere sweaters. I love cashmere. It's awesome.
I also bought Knute some cashmere because he totally needs some. He's like an extension of me when we are out of The Compound and I need for him to look awesome too. I never go anywhere with Gus or Katrinka so I don't need to worry about how they look. Because it doesn't matter, they just work for me.
So I finally feel better and thanks to all my fans who sent me texts and emails and called and whatever to wish me well. I'm pretty sure that helped me get better. That and the Taco Cabana. After feeling so bad, it was weird today to want to eat something tasty. So I made Knute take us through the drive-thru. Flatulas are so excellent.
Banana pudding is excellent also. Gus made me some! It's like bananas and pudding and cookies. Bananas is hard to type. I keep typing banabanaa - like I don't know when to stop typing! That makes me laugh.
I think this weekend is going to be totally boring. Of course I didn't go to Fashion Week in LA, that is sooo totally boring. I'll go to NY or Milan or Paris, but seriously, who goes to LA for fashion? Please. Me and Mims will get our toes did, like we do on Saturdays and then I'm going to be totally boring and stay home since I didn't feel so good this week. How boring is that? Sometimes I bore myself.

1 comment:

T.S. said...

Cashmere? Isnt that what Indians and Pakistanis fight over? That seems like blood diamonds or real fur hides to me. Why does fashion promote such violence? Arent recyclable plastic bags cool? If only Brittany had a fashion line...