meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Ugh

Monday, October 15, 2007

Ugh



Here's where I've been since yesterday. I feel terrible. Knute just brought me some tea and toast and I couldn't even eat it. I wonder if this has anything to do with those beans I ate yesterday? All I know is my stomach is killing me, my head hurts and there's a lot of stuff going on in my digestive track. And not good stuff either! Bad stuff. Unfun stuff. Like if you took my poll today, you couldn't pick any of the choices, because I am not supah anything today. I think I'm going back to sleep now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this bathroom is way too small for you.

Anonymous said...

Why were you in the guest bathroom all day....could you not make it back to the master suite... I don't get it...