meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: weeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

weeeeeeeeeeeee!



WOW! I went to the kitchen about an hour ago and I was chatting with Gus because I figure that's the only way to get over feeling weird and he had this bowl out on the counter with what looked like little chocolate thingies in it, so I started eating them. They were good and they sort of tasted like coffee, so anyway, I'm eating them while we're talking and pretty soon the bowl was empty and I go, "I need some more of these things." And Gus goes, "Did you eat that whole bowl?" And I'm all, "Mmmmmm hmmmm! they were good." So Gus is like, "Those were chocolate covered espresso beans!" Like that means anything to me! Whatever, they were good and now I'm thinking about going running, isn't that hilarious - I never run - except from the cops after a hit'n'run! I put the run in hit'n'run. Gawd that's hilarious. Knute wants me to eat some protein and try to rest, but I feel fantastic and I want to like go climb a mountain or something. You know what I haven't done in awhile? Walked the entire compound! Like how do I know the wall is still up all the way around, except not on the lake side of course! Why would you have a wall up beside a lake? That's crazy! That's the whole point of living on the lake is getting to the water, right? You know who drives me crazy? Tara Reid. I used to like her, but now she's trying to be serious and it's no fun. Fun 'n' run rhyme! That's hilarious! One time, I went out with this guy and he was real tall and I was like, 'Why you gotta be so tall?" He didn't get it. Whatever. I have shorter friends too. Like Vera, she's tiny. But she's Asian, so that could be why. I think they make them smaller for some reason, probably because they sit on the floor and that makes it easier. You know what's awesome? Cheese. Gus always keep cheese in the fridge. Sometimes it's fancy and sometimes it's that string stuff. I don't care, I love cheese!
My stomach hurts.

No comments: