meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome

Sunday, October 14, 2007



Sometimes when you are talking to people, you can just tell they've been to prison. Except for Gus. For instants, me and a couple of my smart friends got invited to the Chris Isaak show out at The Backyard. VIP, of course. And when we were going to our seats, I'm pretty sure the guy (I don't want to call him an "usher") anyway, the guy who checked our tickets just seemed sort of criminal-y. You know? Like why would you be a grownup and work at a place like that? Unless you had a record - and not for tax invasion like Gus. Like if you didn't have a record, you could work anywhere, but I bet The Backyard will hire anyone, even criminals. He was scruffy. And not scruffy like my friend TS who I think can't help it because he's french. I mean scruffy like he didn't have someone doing laundry for him regularly.

Whatever, I don't like to think about it because then I have to think about Gus and whether or not I need to be scared of him and I don't think I do, but I can't decide.

No comments: