meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Some Awesome Stuff

Monday, October 22, 2007

Some Awesome Stuff



You know what's awesome? A Twice Baked Potato. I don't know why if you baked it once you would want to bake it again, but I don't even care! It's good. Gus made me one and it like tasty.

It's cold here today! Like finally! Good thing I bought all those cashmere sweaters, right? Katrinka was complaining today because of the weather and I was like, "Whatever, this is like perfect." Then she starts going on about how when she still lived in Russia, she lived on the steps. I don't know why they wouldn't let her in the house, but she was living on the porch or the stoop or something. When I asked her why she couldn't go in the house, she just looked at me like I was stupid. I guess it was not very nice to ask that, I mean, I bet she's mad about it. That is sad, you guys. I'm super glad I can give her a actual place to live that has walls and stuff because porch living sucks, big time. I would guess.

No comments: