meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Shopping

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Shopping



So me and Mims went shopping today. Turns out Daddy's plane was in Austin because Daddy was here for a meeting. I was furious that he didn't call me, so me and Mims went to NYC today. Don't tell Rhett, I promised him I wouldn't go back to the city until he comes home. We're at my little triplex on the Upper West Side. I feel like I can finally relax since this place doesn't have a attic. That means Monte can't creep around. So anyway, me and Mims got up here about midday and headed straight to Barneys. Mims went crazy buying all kinds of fall stuff. I was trying on stuff, but I just didn't feel like buying anything. Isn't that weird? Then we went to the make-up store and that's where I went crazy buying stuff. Like I need more eyeshadow! Whatever. Then we got back here and realized we didn't have pyjamas or anything. So we went to Neimans and bought a bunch of necessities. I was feeling all smart. This time I'm going to leave my pyjamas and stuff here so I don't have to buy new ones everytime I come up here. That is boring. Like I have way too many pairs of pyjamas because I never remember to bring them with. Then I take them back home and add them to my pile. Then the next time I go up here, I forget to pack any and have to buy more!!! So boring.
You wanna hear something crazy? We went right by like a ton of shoe stores and I didn't even want to go in! Like what is going on with me? I don't ever pass up a shoe store. Mims was worried about me, I could tell. I'm like, "I know!" It's probably all the pyjamas.

No comments: