meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: WTF?

Sunday, August 5, 2007

WTF?



I just got done watching Harry Potter in the media room. I have no idea what the hell was going on. There was a lot of sleeping in that movie and I am not talking about me. How boring does a movie have to be for the lead person in it to be sleeping like half the time? Like if I wanted to see dreams, I would take a Ambien and see my own. Plus, it was like never daytime in the whole damn movie. Oh! And people were flying! Whatever. And, there were way too many stripes in that movie. Thank god that lead boy didn't ever wear them except in one scene, but the other two kids were almost constantly in stripes. I think stripes might be my new plaid. And everyone knows how I feel about plaid. Anyway, I hate stripes so basically I hated most of that movie. In between the times that kid was asleep and those other two were in stripes, I thought I would die of boredom.
Oh! Hilarious. Or Fuh-larious as Holli says. She's fuh-larious. Anyway, Rhett called me from the FUTURE today. I still don't know how that happened, but he called me on Sunday afternoon and for him it was MONDAY MORNING. Plus he was totally drunk and screaming at me in Japanese. I was trying to tell him something important and he goes, "Excuse me, we are talking about me now." I was like, "Whatever!" And he was all, "Look, it is 4 o'clock in the morning. And I am drunk." So I was like, "Ok, it's 2:30 in the afternoon and I'm drunk too. What's your problem?" It was hilarious. I miss him.
Erica did some new color on me and it is super-pretty. I bet that's my natural color. I don't really remember - it's been a long time. Anyway, I'm loving my extensions and that makes me super happy. It's like everything is going super-great for me. Except for Monte. He's still here somewhere on the Compound, probably in the house, but I haven't seen him. I keep hearing something in the attic and I bet that's probably him. That's sort of creepy, don't you think?

No comments: