meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: I think I have amnesia, you guys!

Monday, August 6, 2007

I think I have amnesia, you guys!


That's that thing where you can't sleep right? Like last night I woke up at 4:00 and couldn't go back to sleep. It was so boring. It was so boring I almost posted. But I was too bored. That's the second night in a row I was up at that time. That's when the thing in my attic that I'm pretty sure is Monte is running back and forth. Like how am I supposed to sleep? So now my biological clock is all screwed up and I can't sleep when I'm supposed to and I want to sleep when I can't. So boring. I should just take a Ambien but the last time I did that, an entire rack of ribs disappeared from the fridge overnight and I had a pile of bones stuffed in my house slippers and under my throw pillows. Not cute.
So the new thing I'm trying is that with Knute gone, I decided I needed to meet some new people and I started doing that this weekend. Ok, like who knew anyone was like nice anymore? Seriously, my friends are all bitches in rehab and then there's someone saying something like kind and generous? Who does that? Most of my friends are so bored and like all we do is drink and go to Promises that when someone says something genuine it's like, "!" (that's how I write it when I am like speechless. Isn't that awesome? That came to me last night when I was staring at the ceiling, listening to Monte. Only, of course, it was dark, since it was night or whatever, so I couldn't see anything. But I was thinking about being speechless and how would I write that, because I think important stuff like that all the time. Because I am super-smart. "!" Awesome, right?). What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, nice people. Whatever. It's probably an act. Seriously, who's nice nowadays? It's usually just a quote from a publicist and let me tell you, those people are not nice. Even Yoli. I hope she doesn't read this. She is such a bitch. But she's good at what she does. I mean it never even made the papers that I was at Hazel's Den. Did it?

No comments: