meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Pretty Toes Make It a Good Day

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pretty Toes Make It a Good Day



Me and Mims got our feet done today. I totally don't even know why I'm in such a good mood. I mean pedis always make me feel good, but I was already feeling good when she texted me. It's not like I got any sleep last night. I should be totally crabby. This afternoon I was standing in the kitchen, staring into the fridge and singing something and Gus goes, "You sure are happy today." I was like, "I know! Isn't that weird?" So he's all, "I'm glad." And I go, "Me too!" That was awesome. So anyway, my feet are cute and me and Mims are going to go shopping this weekend and I'm totally hoping to eat some waffles at some point. Because everyone knows I likes my waffles.

No comments: