meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Night

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Night


I just now went to go look in the mechanical closet because my wireless network was acting crazy. Knute used to do this stuff for me, and I seriously have no idea what to do. I know Knute used to like turn stuff off and cuss at it and whatever, so I did some of that and it seemed to work. So I guess I'm like a mechanical genius or something. Anyway, that's not what I was going to write about. I was sneaking downstairs to the mechanical closet, because I think Monte is still in the house, so I didn't turn any lights on or anything, I mean, I know where stuff is most of the time. Anyway, it is fucking dark outside. What is up with that? Like I couldn't see anything! And it's not like the drapes were closed or anything. It was spooky. I wonder why none of the landscape lights were on? I bet it was Monte. Usually you can see the street light from the little tiny window in the front door. Like why would you put a little tiny window in the front door? Your people are just going to open it if they've already buzzed someone through the gates. Right?
My friend brought me two bottles of vodka because she knows I like it. One is Pink Lemonade flavored and I think that's my new favorite drink. The other one is Apple. It tastes like Nyquil. I never thought Nyquil tasted like apple until I started drinking this vodka. It's the same color too. Maybe I'm drinking Nyquil...now I'm confused. It's probably the Flexeril. Muscle relaxers make me confused. Plus all the Nyquil or vodka and like whatever! Maybe the Valium. Who knows? All I know is that I haven't been sleeping. And I am like tired, you guys. Normally, if I wasn't going out, which I'm not, I would be in bed by now, me and Knute sometimes liked to watch infomercials late at night and make up stuff about the people in them. He would stay in the room until I went to sleep. Now I'm getting sad. I wonder if he reads this?
Knute, you were the best PA I ever had. Mostly because you didn't stalk me and live in the attic of my house without my permission. And I would have given you permission. I mean, you had permission to live in my house - you did! You lived just down the hall, around the billiard room, past the atrium, across the gallery catwalk, fourth door on the left with the view of the front lawn and the fountain. Now I'm sad.
Maybe I'll go drink the pink lemonade vodka now.

1 comment:

T.S. said...

That sounds like a lot of fun - the late night infomercials - I am so jealous of your life!