meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Why Can't Jews Make Waffles?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why Can't Jews Make Waffles?


So me and my waffle-friend, I'll call him Waff because I haven't ever asked him how he feels about being on the blog and he's kind of dignified, so whatever. Anyway, me and Waff went to some other Jewish place he picked and let me just say that Jews cannot make waffles. My Grandmamma used to say, "Leave the cooking to the negroes and the business to our people." I don't really know what she meant by that, but I think she was Jewish, that's what I read somewhere anyway, so I guess it's true. Anyway, she never made a waffle that I know of, so it must be true! Gus makes an awesome waffle and he's black, so that's what I'm going with. Anyway, me and Waff had a nice time, even if the waffles were soggy. Here's the thing, I've never heard a joke about Jews and waffles, but I think there might be some jokes about black people and waffles (and chicken! That's just weird!)
What was I talking about?
Anyway, Waff is super nice and interesting. I can tell he thinks a lot, which is awesome. I wish I did, but I am just too busy to be thinking so much. For instants, today me and Knute are going to lie by the pool to help get him some color. I was going to go see a movie, but I was too bored. They'll send me a screening copy if I just call, so I'll probably do that.
Gus just was looking at that picture of the waffle and he was reading what I wrote and he goes, "Honey, you can't write that! It's anti-semantic." Or something like that, I wasn't really listening. I don't know why saying Jews can't make waffles is bad. I bet there are other groups that can't too! Like Indians, for instants. So I just turned to him and said, "You didn't mind that I said black people make good waffles." He just made a face and goes, "Well, we do." And I was like, "OK! That's my point! Is it anti-semantic if it's true?" Then he just walked away mumbling. Like I wish people wouldn't always do that to me. I think it's because I'm so smart that I make them think. That is awesome.
Anyway, Waff has been super-busy lately with something he calls the high holey daze. I totally don't understand what that is, but I remember Grandmamma and Grandpappa looked at that too. That was when Grandmamma would make me change the channels on the TV because she wasn't supposed to! What the hell is that about!??

1 comment:

T.S. said...

Did you have to change the channels so there would be no reflection like a mirror? Cause mirrors are bad because they remind you how hungry you are when you see your figure.