meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: I Am Tie-Erred

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Am Tie-Erred



You know what sucks? When you are just writing your blog and saying stuff and not worrying about it because it's all true and then people read it and you go from 100% Supah-Awesome to 80% Supah Awesome! Like I guess those were the Jews who read my blog, one of whom just thinks I'm just Awesome. That sucks, you guys.
Whatever! Look, I am sleep deprived, ok? Last night I got, I think, three hours of sleep. My friend TS was asking me over the weekend why I don't sleep and I was all, "IDK!" So today, I went to the doctor and she gave me some Ambien. I haven't forgotten that Mims got addicted to Ambien, so I have to be careful, even though I totally don't have an addictive personality. I don't care what those fuckers at the rehab said. I totally wish I could just go to bed right now but the doctor said I have to get back on my schedule. Whatever that means. I told her it was all Rhett's fault and she agreed. Stupid Rhett. She said I have to wait until 10:00 to go to bed or else it won't fix me. I go, "I am like nocturnal!" So she just stared at me, I swear she doesn't get me. It's like English is her second language or something (it isn't). So she goes, "Well, then what are you complaining about?" So I jumped off the table and I go, "Three hours sleep! DUH!" What did she go to doctor school for? Just to ask stupid questions?
So I got a call today from some breast people who want me to be a spokesperson for the race they do - I bet they are a bra company or something! Her name was Susan something. Anyway, they have some race in October or November or something and they want me to do some press, which is awesome because I love to wear pink and I think they have some pink stuff. I'm pretty sure they are going to send me a swag bag. I wonder what they are paying me, remind me to call Yoli.

No comments: