meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Tequila, yes please!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tequila, yes please!



Ok, so you all know what a super-fabulous friend I am, right? Well, it's true. For instants, one of my friends got hurt today so I took him out for tequila. Lots of tequila. It made me feel better. He wasn't feeling so hot at the end of the night, I bet it was the blood loss, but whatever. They told him to drink lots of fluids at the hospital, so I'm thinking tequila is definitely a fluid.
I was totally thinking if we went somewhere fabulous, with him all bandanged and whatever, I would get some press but he wanted to go to some little out-of-the-way place, so we didn't even get photographed. Whatever. I was sort of glad, because while Mims and I were at Erica's place, I made her mad and she was supposed to be waxing my brows, but she took one whole brow off. I'm pretty pissed at that, because I'm almost sure she did that on purpose. I mean really! How could that be an accident? So I was looking totally lopsided and Knute was just about freaking out - it was almost funny, except I was so mad - then my friend called to tell me he was hurt, so I sort of forgot about my eyebrow. I guess that explains why he kept looking at me so funny over dinner...
If I wasn't so full of tequila I bet all this would make way more sense.

No comments: