meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Yay!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yay!



Bellgym is awesome! I totally love it. I haven't left the castle yet, but I'm sure the country is totally cool. Whatever.
So me and Jenn were going to be mad at one of my stalkers but then she forgot and was nice to him and now I have to be nice to him too. Like what is the point of making a pack if the other person doesn't even pack? That sucks. Now we are planning a trip to Italy. She'll have to pack for that!
I was just talking to my Number One Boyfriend on the phone - he's back in Texas and I was like missing him. But anyway, I was drinking vodka (awesome!) and now I'm tired. I don't know what timezone Bellgym is, but my body is like confused. And of course, I'm about to head back to Texas tomorrow because having a Compound and a Castle takes a lot out of a girl. I mean, it's a lot of work to have all those people roaming around. My Gus in Bellgym in Rene. He's not even a GIRL! Isn't that hilarious? My Katrinka is a old lady named Paulette. She's real crabby so I don't know about that. Her husband, Jean, is the groundskeeper. What's hilarious is you pronounce his name "zhah" Like I can tell his name is Jean! Whatever. And my Knute in Bellgym is, of course, Knute. There are a BUNCH more people in the castle, but those are the only ones I bothered with. There's a whole bunch of people called doughsents and I hope they don't think I'm going to be sending them any dough. They wear vests. Not a good look. I think they are tour guides but I was told not to call them that. Whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!