meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: I need a panda

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I need a panda



I just saw one of these in a video and I think I need one. I think it's a dog. I don't have a dog. I know I have a cat or a couple of cats, I think. I don't think I have a dog yet. So I'm all like, "Knute, get me a panda-dog. He was like, "Ok! A dog would be fun!." So I was up in my computer room and I showed him the panda dog I wanted and Knute was like, "That's not a dog." I totally don't even care, I just want one. Then he was like, "It's engendered." I have no idea what that means and I don't even care.

1 comment:

T.S. said...

Dude, I saw one of those dogs in San Deigo and they are not giant at all. That is all hype - and it turns out they are indangered because they live on bamboo which has no nutritional value at all. They need to cut down more of that forest in China and put in a Taco Cabana.