meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Better!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Better!



So Daddy's secretary Vanessa called me yesterday and I was telling her about how stupid boys are and about my #1 Boyfriend being a DB and she goes, "I have some news that will cheer you up. Go check your email." So sure enough, there was a message from Daddy's real estate guy and Daddy found me a castle! I totally forgot that he was looking. Isn't that hilarious? I was planning to go shoe shopping today because I'm bored and mad. But now I'm going to do whatever I need to do to get ready to go to Bellgym - which I don't care for the name since I hate to work out, but whatever - Daddy's real estate guy says it's even sort of near Luxembourg. So that's awesome, since that flight back with a hangover is way boring.
So the castle is not as big as Mims' but that's ok, since I'll have to hire more staff and that is super boring. I wonder what they speak in Bellgym? I'll get Knute on that.
Here's a picture, it looks really cute, right?
Today after I shoe shop and Knute does all the stuff he needs to do to get me ready for Bellgym, I'm going to meet Biff for a movie and dinner. He's like my #4 boyfriend right now. Although the rankings have all changed after to this weekend. STUPID BOYS. Maybe he's #3 now, we'll see.

No comments: