meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Only 90% Supah-Awesome?!! RILLY?!?

Monday, October 1, 2007

Only 90% Supah-Awesome?!! RILLY?!?



I can't believe you people don't think I'm 100% Supah-Awesome. Whatever! Some jerk thinks I'm only "Awesome". WHATEVER!
So this morning, I went downstairs and Gus was sitting at the table, reading the paper and drinking so coffee. I go, "Ummm, good morning?" And he didn't even look at me. He grunted. GRUNTED! Like what does that mean? So I sat down at the table and go, "So. What's for breakfast?" And he still wouldn't even look at me and he goes, "I guess whatever you are making yourself." And I was like, "!" So I was staring out the window, across the back lawn to the pool and the guest house and I go, "Look." So he looked out the window and he goes, "What am I looking at?" And I'm like, "Whoa! That is like all philosophicy and whatever." He goes, "What?" So I'm all, "That's like a question. Like a question that smart people think about." He totally puts the paper down and goes, "WHAT?" So I was like confused all of a sudden and I go, "Look..." And he goes, "AT WHAT?" And I was all, "Look, it's just a thing to say that makes you know that I'm about to say something important." So Gus goes, "What is?" And so I go, "Look..." So then Gus throws down the newspaper and gets up, "What. Are. You. Talking. About?" So then I started crying. That's so stupid. And I was trying to tell Gus that I was sorry, but I was crying so hard I couldn't even talk. Then he was patting my shoulder and I got the hiccups and then he does, "You want a waffle?" I still couldn't even talk, so I just nodded and then he brought me a glass of water and he goes, "It's ok." I still don't even know what was 'ok' but I don't care because that waffle was awesome!

No comments: