meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: I wish I had a rat with a gun

Thursday, October 4, 2007

I wish I had a rat with a gun



Remember how I said in my last post that I thought I saw Monte the other day? I think I saw him again! I was coming out of the tanning place and I thought I saw him behind a tree. I was like, "!" I mean, I'm not sure it was him, since I had some Mystic tan in my eyes and they were watering and whatever, but I'm pretty sure.
I'm totally pealing my eyes for him everywhere and Edgar says I have PMS or ADD or something. He says that I was traumatized by what happened and I'm like, "Ummm, that was Knute!" But he says I have "Survivor" complex. Shows you what he knows, I don't even watch that show!!! I like "Rock of Love" with all those prostitutes trying to get that ugly girl with the bandana to have sex with them! Hilarious! Knute said I shouldn't admit watching that show since it's so stupid, but I'm like, whatever! Everyone loves drunk lesbian hookers!

No comments: