meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: It's hard to be me, sometimes, you guys

Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's hard to be me, sometimes, you guys



I almost went to NYC today. My friend Holli was texting me like a crazy black man and I was all, "I do not know who you are." Then she was like, "It's me!" So I'm all, I guess I better store her number because the last time she texted me I thought I had another stalker! Anyway, the point is, she wants me to come visit and I'm super torn because I promised Rhett I wouldn't go back up there until he was back and now I'm really sorry I made that promise since I want to go so bad. But see, here's the thing: I know he doesn't really read this, even though he says he does. So I could totally go and just not tell him. That wouldn't be like breaking a promise if he never finds out! Right?
Whatever.
So I went over to Mims' and Thad's house for dinner (awesome, btw. I made a salad. Well, I put spinach in a bowl. Lupe would be proud). Thad was looking at my myspace and he was all, "You have lots of new friends." And I was like, 'They're fans." So I showed him the dogduck and I go, " I would have a crush on him if I knew him." And he was like, "He's funny looking." And I was all, "He's super smart. I don't even understand half of what he writes to me!" Which is true. Also, he's super paranoid which probably means he's famous. All the really famous people are paranoid, that's why we all hang out together.
What was I talking about?
Oh yea, I also went shopping today because me and Knute decided to get all crazy for Halloween. It's my favorite holiday. I was thinking it would be fun to be like a real haunted house and have crows and stuff all over the yard. So Knute goes, "We could do that, I think you can buy them at craft stores and whatever." So I go, "You don't have to get them at a pet store?" And K just looked at me for a bit and he goes, "Do you want real crows?" And I'm like, "Do they make fake ones?" I was like, "!" So Knute seems to think that if I bought a bunch of crows and let them loose on the lawn they would just fly away. Whatever! As if they wouldn't know how awesome my Compound is! Sometimes I don't know about Knute. He finally said he thought they would fight with the peacocks, so I guess I won't do it.
So back to NYC. I think I'm totally going to go. Daddy says I can't use his plane ever again after Adam Levine barfed in the fridge. He's jewish too! Like why would you barf in the fridge, for reals? Anyway, I guess I'll have to fly commercial to NYC and that means I have to pay for Knute to come too. That's pretty boring. Maybe he won't want to come. He did get kidnapped up there not too long ago. I'm thinking at this rate, pretty soon I won't be able to take Knute anywhere since he has trawma wherever he goes. Including the attic! That I didn't even know I had!
Whatever.
It's going to be an awsome week, I can feel it. Even without crows on the lawn.

No comments: