meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Citrus=Awesome

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Citrus=Awesome


You know what's almost as awesome as a Lemon Slush from the Sonic? A Lemonade Slushie from the Taco Cabana. For those of my fans who don't live in Texas, the Taco Cabana is totally excellent. If you are a fan in California, it's sort of like the Pollo Loco. If you are anywhere else, I can't explain it except that it is awesome. It's like fast food, but they sell MARGARITAS! Love that.
I've decided lemons are the best. But limes are good too, now that I think about it. I even like an orange! I guess I just like citrus. Even my shampoo is citrus! Maybe I'm obsessed or something. Now I'm worried.
Knute says really liking something doesn't mean you are obsessed. Then he goes, "Of course, it doesn't mean you aren't, either." I was all, "That's no help." We were lying by the pool and the new yardman was trimming the maze. I was like, "How's he going to know how to do the maze?" And Knute goes, "It's a hedge." And I was all, "!" I mean, it's a maze. When I was little and Grandmamma lived here at The Compound, before Grandpappa got killed by the Bentley, I got lost in there once, so really I don't even know why I still have it. I mean, it takes up a lot of space and it sort of scares me so I really could put something else there. The whole point of this is that the gardener knew how to do a maze without even anyone telling him! He must be super smart! His name is Manuel but it's pronounced "mahn-WELL" He kept correcting me when I was calling him MAN-u-el. Some people are so picky. After awhile of me talking to him he started acting like he doesn't speak English. That was pretty boring.

No comments: