meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Poor people eat good

Friday, October 12, 2007

Poor people eat good



You know what's awesome? Something called a "chilidog." Gus made me one for dinner. I think poor people eat them which is why I've never had one until now. I wonder what other cool stuff poor people have that I've missed out on?
Knute just read that and said it was too tacky and I should take it out. Whatever! I do wonder. One time, I was talking to Katrinka and right in the middle of our conversation, it suddenly occurred to me that she might be poor. Which is crazy because I know how much I pay her and it ought to be plenty!

2 comments:

T.S. said...

Yeah, I always get confused on this subject too. Are people going to bed hungry at night for lack of money, or should we ban fast food because those poor folks over-eat obesily on junk food. I only eat foods in the dairy group, the nut/seed group, and the meat group. I don't think humans are supposed to eat vegetables which are really domesticated weeds. Chili dogs are OK assuming the hot dog is Hebrew National.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.