meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Sigh

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sigh




So here's the thing: I miss Rhett. I know when he was here all I did was complain about amnesia and how I never slept, but he is super fun and keeps things silly. This is all probably because of the mold. I accidently saw the news today and the standing up guy was talking about mold and I got to thinking about molds and that lead me to things that are plastic and then I was thinking about Rhett. Look, don't ask me to explain it, it's just how my brain works.
Speaking of now my brain works: I am awesome! Just check out my new poll. That's how you get the answers you want!
Gawd I am so smart! Today, I met a guy in a chair that had wheels. I was like, "That is super-lazy! Maybe I need one of those." And he was all, "I'm paralyzed." So that's my new word for lazy. "I was so paralyzed this weekend that I had to get plastered with Waff." "You know what's paralyzing? My fans." Awesome! I love to expand my vocab! "You know what else is super-paralyzing? Community service."
Awesome.

No comments: