meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Why Don't You Just Take A Bath Already?

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why Don't You Just Take A Bath Already?



Sometimes I really feel like I am the only smart person in the world. Me and Rhett went down to South Congress tonight for "First Thursday" and I have never seen a worse bunch of dirty hippies and witches and gypsies in my whole entire life. Seriously, why does everyone in Austin need a bath? Like, we have plumbing, people!
I am also super furious because somebody ran over a dog in my neighborhood, so today I got on the phone with The City Of Austin and I was like, "I need a speed hunch in front of my Compound." You would think no one had ever heard of a speed hunch! Me and Rhett pronounce that "Spunch" so I was like, "Get me a spunch right now! We do not need anymore dog murders." Well, you would think that girl had never spoken to a super-smart person before because she was like, "I'm sorry?" And I was like, "Yes you are." Whatever. I am just fed up with everything. I think I need to get out of town or go shopping or maybe get some new shoes or something. I don't know why I'm so sick of everything. Me and Rhett went to Sonic tonight too, those fuckers are everywhere!!! - and I didn't even care for my slushy thing. And I love frozen beverages, just ask anyone. Anyway, maybe I need Edgar to give me some more medication or maybe I'm just getting ready to get sad when Rhett leaves. I'm going to bed.

No comments: