meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome

Saturday, September 22, 2007


Community service is so boring you guys! Why can't they make it a little fun? It's like punishment or whatever. So I got home and Gus goes, "What do you want for dinner tonight?" And I was like, "I don't know. I need to take a nap." So I did and when I woke up, I went downstairs and Gus was messing around in the kitchen. So I sat down at the counter and he goes, "Do you know what you want for dinner?" And I was like, "Does it have to be like a meal?" And he's all, "What do you mean?" So I'm like, "I think I just want ice cream. Can I do that?" So Gus was like, "You can do whatever you want." So he made me a big bowl with chocolate and some bananas and it was totally just what I wanted.
Knute got out today. Gus said he sat outside by the pool while I was completing the terms of my probation. He had ice cream for dinner too. He's real quiet and I think he might be mad at me for not calling the police when he disappeared. Like I don't even know how to say I'm sorry about that. How do you apologize for letting your stalker kidnap your PA and hold him hostage in your own attic? I think that's just embarassing. I would, but I don't know how. It's kind of awkward.

No comments: