meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: It's So Boring When People Love You

Monday, September 17, 2007

It's So Boring When People Love You



So we're still in LA, even though it's so boring. The parties were pretty fun last night. I'm still tired. Rhett was crazy and had gas all night. It was hilarious. I would see him across the room at like, the VF party and he would get this funny look on his face, then he would walk away and about 4 seconds later everyone else would start looking funny. I have never laughed so hard in my whole entire life!
Bravo wants us to do a show next year. Whatever, I think it would be boring. Rhett is all for it. It's a red carpet show. I was like, "Are your carpets red like your drapes?" Rhett was just, "What?" He didn't get it, but I was laughing. You get it, right?
What else? I was sitting next to that guy Rob Marshall - he did a bunch a stuff like Chicago with that whore Renee and he won some stuff last night too. Anyway, I guess after those gangster boys sang, I was like, "That was awesome." And he goes, "Thanks!" I was like, "I wasn't talking to you." So he's like, "Oh." People are always totally depressed when I knock them down. So since I was still sober I decided to be nice, so I go, "No, they are super cute! I love that guy that sings with the helium." He just gave me this look. Meanwhile, Rhett was poking me in the ribs the whole time, going, "Sssst. Sssttt." So I go, "Rob, we need to do a new version of Jersey Boys." And he was like, "Oh?" And I go, "Yes, and I want to star in it." So he looked sort of confused and goes, "An all-girl 'Jersey Boys?'" And I was like, "Yes. Me and Tacoco and Jolie and somebody else - maybe Selena or someone else who can sing? - we could totally do it." So of course he was blown away by how smart I am. Everyone is. Anyway, Rhett was furious because RHETT wants to be in Jersey Boys and I think I just blew it for him. Whatever!
We're coming back tonight to Austin because it's almost time for Rhett to leave to go back to his tour. I'm going to be so totally sad when he's gone.

No comments: