meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome

Saturday, July 7, 2007

So last night, me, Rhett, Mims and Thad went out. It was super boring. First we went to dinner at that Roy's place. It's pretty cute but I don't care for all those mafia guys that are always walking around asking you if your service was good. What do they care? Shouldn't they be whacking someone or something? Anyway, here's the weird thing. We sat down at Roy's in the super-cutest banquette and guess who came in and sat down right across from me? Monte. I was like, "Rhett! It's Monte." So he turned around and saw him and was like, "Monte!" It was spooky! So I could barely enjoy all five mai tais and my butterfish with the spinachy stuff underneath it. But I managed.
Anyway, when we were leaving, Mims was driving and she is so smart that she lost Monte, so he didn't follow us to Cedar Street. Which was awesome because that would be too scary. Anyway, The Atlantics were awesome and there weren't too many paparazzi around which was good because me and Rhett were dancing all crazy all night. Mims wouldn't dance with Thad and he was furious. Aeon was so good, I don't know why he's in Austin, he should be in New York being fabulous. Then when I come to visit like I like to do, I could see him too.
Today, I was trying to recover from all the drinkies and dancing and whatever. So I called Rhett and he wanted to go eat something and see a movie so since it was two in the afternoon I figured why not? So we ate at this cute place called Rudy's. It was a gas station! I felt so poor. Anyway, we went to go see "Sicko" which I thought was about some crazy guy who owned a motel and kept his mother in a rocking chair, I sure was surprised when it was about insurance! It was so boring.
I was totally tired after having to think during that movie. So I was lying around the media room and I accidentally picked up a book that Knute had been reading. It was all about Super Foods and how they are so good for you so I was looking at the list and I was like, "I love all these foods!" And Knute was like, "Awesome!" So I was all, "Blueberries. I love those, I was just drinking a blueberry lemondrop at Cedar Street! I was detoxifying and I didn't even know it!" So I was like, "We have to go to the store right now and buy pomegranates and figs and almonds and all that crap." I am all about natural foods now! Like spinach and cranberries and vodka. Here's what's weird though, when we were leaving, we were loading stuff in the RR and there was a car parked next to us and it was MONTE! You should see his car, it is not cute. Like I guess maybe Rhett is right and he is following us around. Like, I don't have time to stalk anyone, he needs a hobby. I guess I'm going to have to call the cops if he keeps it up.

No comments: