meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: *SIGH*

Saturday, December 29, 2007

*SIGH*



So Gus made this awesome pizza for dinner and he was being all nice to me. He was like, "Do you want some ice cream?" And I was all, "No." Because I totally know what's going on. He's feeling sorry for me and I hate that. See, it's been a really hard week for me. First of all, Mother and Daddy came and told me that I'm basically broke. Ok, that's not really true, but I'm not getting any of the Nonnie's billions of dollars. Luckily, Daddy has tons of money and he still loves me, plus he smokes, so he could really go at any time.

The real reason I'm totally upset and why Gus is being nice to me is that Mims and Thad have moved. I don't even have anything else to say. I'm totally sad. I'm so sad that I'm probably going to have to go buy some shoes tomorrow. Rhett being in town hasn't even helped. He kept wanting to know about it last night and I was like, "Can't we just change the topic now?" He was all, "That bitch, did she just move without telling you?" And I was like, "No, I've known for months." So then he goes, "Why didn't you tell me?" And I'm all like, "Why does everything have to be about you?" So then we had a enormous fight in the Chuy's and that was not cute. I don't know why he thinks I'm supposed to tell him everything - especially stuff that actually matters. That's not what friends do! Seriously.

Anyway, I'm so sad that I'm not even bored by all my new stalkers. For some reason everyone's all in love with me again. Not that they ever really stopped but it does seem to come in waves. Some of them are more interesting than others, but really a stalker is a stalker, seen one you seen them all - especially if your security detail has pictures of all them.

1 comment:

mariposagremlin said...

Seriously... Pizza doesn't make up for everything?