meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Kangaroos are a little scary - what's with that pouch?

Friday, November 2, 2007

Kangaroos are a little scary - what's with that pouch?


So I just decided I'm not even going to think about Big Feet or Chupacabras or aliens or kangaroos or anything. It's just too complicated. Here's what sucks: I've got some more community service tomorrow. I just really want that to be over already.

So I don't know why all my fans aren't filling out the survey! I mean, only 5 people voted and two of them were me! Well, me and Knute. We were reading together because sometimes I like to go back and read what I wrote out loud to Knute so he can tell me how smart I am.
So Daddy called and left me a voicemail about how he thinks the house in the Bahamas might be gone now because of Christmas or something, I wasn't really listening. I heard him talking about Noel and I think that has something to do with Christmas but I'm not really sure. Anyway, he says that he wants a place in Haiwaii. I don't care for Haiwaii, as I think I have talked about totally on my little blog thingy here so I don't need to go into all that again. But I'm totally furious because getting to the Bahamas house was easy and going all the way to Haiwaii will be a giant pain in my ass so I'm sure I'll never even go. So now I don't even have a beach house to go to and I am like livid. Plus the weather has changed here and I can't even lie by the pool so I'm totally going to lose my tan and that is not cute, you guys.

No comments: