meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Even awesomer than Myspace, you guys

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Even awesomer than Myspace, you guys

Like everyone keeps telling me I should have a blog and I'm all, "I'm on myspace" and they are like, "Whatever. Myspace is lame." I totally didn't know that. So those of you who are like just finding me, Congratulations, you are about to be awesome! That is so excellent for you. If you want to see what got me here, you can read all about me and my own awesomeness at:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG....you are soooooo with it and now... I mean a blog....seperate from myspace....Now the whole world can know how utterly fabulous you are....

Anonymous said...

Oh that last comment was from me.... I still don't know how to work this silly thing......Aeon