meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Rabid dogs

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Rabid dogs

So me and Rhett went out tonight (I still don't have a driver and Knute refused, so we took the Mas) anyway, we saw a movie, but I was furious because someone sat next to me -- besides Rhett -- and that always makes me livid, because I know they are just trying to see who I'm texting during the movie and whatever. That is why I prefer to stay home and not go out. Anyway, I'm not sure if it was a boy or a girl, but it was talking to the screen. Like who does that? Seriously! At one point that person sitting next to me goes, "She wearin' a hoodie." Like why was that the thing to comment on? Like why not something in the plot? I mean a hoodie is not that big a deal, am I right?
Anyway, Rhett decided to go visit his parents, so I dropped him off at their estate out in the hills and we were driving along, talking about relationships and whatever and all of a sudden I saw this giant dog with tiny little legs. Well, I swerved because I was afraid all the margaritas would slow down my reflexes (they didn't) and Rhett goes, "Wtf?" So I was like, "Did you see that dog? It was huge!" So Rhett goes, "Dog? I didn't see a dog." I was all, "That fucker was so rabid it had horns!" Rhett goes, "That dog is called a 'dear'." And I was like, "I'm not calling that rabid dog 'dear' - that dog needs to be PUT DOWN." So anyway, I didn't hit that dog, but Rhett's parents' estate is covered in rabid dogs. You would think they would do something about that. I mean, that's not safe!
Anyway, we had an awesome time! We'll be out and about tomorrow night, so look for us, yo!

No comments: