meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Who are all those people?

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Who are all those people?


Like, I was just playing around on myspace and I started looking at my friends and I was like, "Who the fuck are all these people?" For real! I mean, I know Rhett, obviously and Tacoco and Holli and Erica and Aeon and Justin and Sammy and Josh and ok, well, maybe I do know all those people but there are a lot of baked goods and people and toys that I don't even know who they are. Seriously, it is hard to be famous, you guys! It wears me out how much people love me. So boring.
So me and Rhett found ANOTHER Sonic tonight and they actually understood the meaning of "easy on the ice." It might have been because I said, "Seriously, don't go crazy with that ice. Don't make me come in there." That girl was probably scared. Sometimes, when I put my sunglasses on top of my head, people get scared. It's true. Anyway, we decided to go shopping tonight and the weather was treacherous! Isn't that an awesome word? Me and Rhett were saying it all night. He still wants me to call him Starfish, but I think it is just weird to want to go by something other than your own name, you know? Like what does that mean? I wish I could go by something other than my name, but by now, I'm so famous that everyone knows me and I always hear, "Cupcake this" and "Cupcake that" everywhere I go. It is so boring. For real.
Anyway, I bought a totally cute cashmere sweater for fall - argyle pattern in black and grey with the cutest little zipper in front. I know it's like 400 degrees in Austin, but I just had to have it. I was actually looking for something to wear out tomorrow night. Me and Rhett have to make an appearance at some party - thanks, Yoli! - and then I guess it's something called Splash Weekend in Austin. I have no idea what that is, but Rhett seemed to think it was something. Anyway, I was looking at the cutest little silk Marc Jacobs number, but then I got to thinking about splashing and how water is not cute on charmeuse, so I'm leaning towards something cotton or maybe linen. We'll be out shopping, so holler at me! I don't know how we are celebrating Splash Day or what exactly you do for that. I mean, I plan to lie by the pool to get a little color tomorrow, but other than that how do you celebrate a splash? It's all very confusing.

No comments: