meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Sometimes I hate it when I'm right

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sometimes I hate it when I'm right


Ok, so here's the thing. Rhett came home and brought a fucking hurricaine with him! Seriously, Texas is about to be hit by a hurricaine. Like I need him to leave, for reals! If it was called Hurricaine Rhett I would definitely leave the state. Like I don't know why they name them, that seems crazy to me. It seems like something that is seriously fucking up your life shouldn't have like a name. I like to name stuff, like The Compound or The Triplex or The Pool. But those names are like totally sensible, not like Erin or Aaron or whoever this hurricaine is. Also The Fish Pond. Or The Fire Pit. Like see how sensible those are? I am all about being smart or whatever. What if I named my house like Kevin? "I'm going back to Kevin, I'm so drunk!" That doesn't make any sense!!! But like, "I'm going back to The Compound, I'm so drunk!" That makes perfect sense. I should call whoever is naming the hurricaines and talk to them. Like just call them "The Hurricaine." Like imagine you are sitting in your media room, with your PA and the weather person comes on and goes, "The Hurricaine is totally destroying Houston (or wherever, I mean they can hit anywhere)." But like if the weatherdude is going, "Maggie is totally destroying Houston (or wherever)," you would think some lady was going nuts in Houston, which is totally possible because people are crazy in that town. Seriously, that town is fucked up. Even if Bucky is from there.

No comments: