meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Holy Shit, you guys!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Holy Shit, you guys!



I am seriously scared you guys! Ok, I don't normally bother with news or anything, but like when Rhett went to Japan I was worried about him, so I was like actually listening when the news people said that there was an earthquake in Japan right after he got there. Then there was a sue-nam-ee or whatever right after that and I was pretty sure the Japanese god was trying to kill him, which is not cute, you guys! So I was super-glad when he said he was coming home. But then I heard there was a earthquake in Haiwaii and they were also waiting for a hurricaine and that was right when he was flying over the Pacific! So like now I'm thinking the American god is out to get him too because I'm pretty sure Haiwaii is America! So now I'm scared to see him because if he is cursed or something I could be in trouble, because I'm pretty sure god doesn't care for me either.

No comments: