meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Vegas Baby

Monday, April 3, 2006

Vegas Baby

Me and Lindsay are still stuck in LA. I called Dan on Daddy's security detail and he got pissed at me. I guess he thought I was kidding again - after that whole fake murder thing, I guess I can't blame him. Anyway, I was all, "No seriously, I lost Maddy!" And he was all, "Who's Maddy?" And I'm like, "Moonbeam!" And he totally hung up on me. Well, after 4 days of her being gone, Lindsay finally was like, "Let's call the cops." So I did and they totally don't want me to go back to Austin yet. The cop was nice and he was pretty cute, but he was really confused. He was all, "So Moonbeam and Maddy left the restaurant with Quentin?" And I'm like, "Earth to cop! They are totally the same person! I just didn't like her name so I changed it." He wasn't too bright.
Anyway, I figured if I'm going to be stuck out here, I might as well get Knute out here too, so he came on Saturday. We went shopping and I totally bought the cutest sweater for Honky. It says, "Lick my balls." Isn't that a scream? I guess Honky has balls. I need to check with Knute on that because I haven't ever really noticed. Smudge didn't but I'm pretty sure she was a girl.
Ok, so while me and Knute were shopping, I totally ran into Brit and KFed and they were like, "Las Vegas road trip!" And I was all, "Flying, thank you!" So we totally just jammed over to LV for the night. It was a mess. First of all, while we were on the plane, Brit totally goes, "Ohmygod! What about Sean?!!!" She was freaking out. And KFed was like, "Who, Diddy?" And Brit was all, "THE BABY!" And KFed goes, "Oh yeah. I keep forgetting about him." So Brit had to call the nanny and tell her we were going to Las Vegas for the night and I guess the nanny was pissed because she wanted to go home or whatever. KFed and me were laughing because he said he totally forgets he has kids and isn't that why you have a nanny to begin with? I was like, "Totally!"
Anyway, we got to Caesar's and we were totally in the private rooms and Christian Slater was there and he was all, "Stay tonight with me" and I'm like, "Not even." He's so old! Anyway, I guess Brit was playing the slots and KFed and me were playing some card game with Christian and some model and the kid from Malcolm in the Middle and some political guy and I guess she was still pissed about him forgetting about the kid and she comes over and totally goes Naomi Campbell on him with her cell phone. Ohmygod, you should have seen his face. It was crazy. Anyway, I guess he didn't think it was funny because he jumped up and grabbed her by the arms and they were yelling or whatever and then security came and took them away - it was a giant mess. I totally won that hand though!

No comments: