meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Los Angeles - STILL

Friday, March 31, 2006

Los Angeles - STILL

I cannot believe we are still here. I totally wanted to be back in Austin by now. It's been a really bad time and I'm not even sure where to start. Ok, after I got kicked out of Katie's baby shower - WHATEVER - and I hooked up with George, Lindsay and me totally lost Maddy. I don't even know what happened to her. Alls I know is we were at Nobu, gabbing with Cam and Justin and then I left and the next morning I texted Lindsay and she was all, "where u at?" And I was like," Y?" And she was like," I need to no." and I was like, 'OK!" so she was all, "OK!"
Anyway, Lindsay and me met up at Starbucks and I totally ordered a grande mocha half-fat/half soy latte with a sans sucre vanilla syrup and the girl behind the counter used regular vanilla syrup. I didn't actually see her do it, but I'm pretty sure she did. I saw her looking at my baby blue Prada bag and I know she's jealous. Anyway, after I threw my grande mocha at her, me and Lindsay totally left and decided to look for Maddy. I called my friend Steve, the guy from The Sopranos, and he told us where Quentin lives. Then he was all, "Don't you want to have dinner with me while you're in town?" And I was all, "Been there, done that." Then he mentioned he was directing something now, so I decided to see him. Whatever. I totally thought I wasn't even going to be here by today, but since we can't find Maddy, I guess we need to stay. So I might as well have dinner with him -it's free drinks, right?
Lindsay wants me to call Daddy's security team, but I just can't. I mean, this is the life coach he got for me - and I totally lost her! This is way worse than Smudge.

No comments: