meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: This Economy Thing is Real Boring

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This Economy Thing is Real Boring


So the garbage sale was ok except that the paps came and were taking pics of everything. I stayed in the house because it was cold and I wasn't going to go outside with the wind and whatever. I felt real weird watching from the upstairs billiards room while strangers looked at my stuff. It was kind of icky.

Here's the thing: It's almost my birthday! Like two weeks or whatever and I haven't even planned a trip or a party or anything. Knute was telling me that last year's party is like way too expensive to have again this year, which is ok because all those people are like freeloaders and like why should I feed them and whatever? That's a picture Knute took last year right before the party started. So he said this year I should just have something called a "potluck" which sounds like weed so it should be fun! Knute says that poor people have potlucks, and I think that would be real cute. I kinda think I might have had a poor people party one time, but it's hard to keep all my parties straight. Especially since I'm usually drunk.
One thing that is coming up is Aeon's band is playing on Friday in Austin. I'm so stoked because I love me some Aeon and he's real good. I hope he sings Dick in a Box again because that song is hilarious.

No comments: