meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: It is hard to find things to write about all the time

Friday, April 17, 2009

It is hard to find things to write about all the time


Seriously. It wears me out.

So since I wrote last, I went to see Aeon's band and that was super cute. I've been shopping a lot. Got my toes did. Had a brief, well-publicized relationship with a rapper (I won't go into that here since I know you all read about it in the tabs but trust me it was just for the exposure, and that guy was crazy! I'm done with relationships just to stay on TMZ). I wrecked the Maz, so I got a new one - there's the picture there. It's super cute. Then I found out about 2 surprise parties, so I'm like totally bored already with trying not to tell people about them. There is no way I'm going to be able to remember to keep my mouth shut. Not with how much I drink.
This weekend I'm already bored to death because it's supposed to rain and that means I can't lie by the pool so I have to be bored indoors. And pale. Not cute. And it's only Friday and I'm already this bored, that can't be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uhm.....Hello... Like where are you... I totally did not see you at that little MTV thing they call an awards show the other night...what gives....

Hit me back on Facebook.
Aeon