meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Getting rid of stuff!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Getting rid of stuff!

So Knute and DD cooked up some kind of plan to get rid of some stuff and make a little money too since Daddy has mostly cut me off. They are having a garbage sale, which kind of hurt my feelings because my garbage is still awesomer than most people's nice stuff. They've been taking all kinds of crap out of the cupboards and putting little stickers on them. I keep seeing stuff I totes forgot I had! Like OMG! But we haven't taken a trip or anything in ages and I haven't even bought any shoes in like forever, except the pair I bought this week and the ones I bought last weekend. Oh and there was those pairs that I got online, the point is that I've really cut back and that's boring as crap, for reals.
Knute told me tonight that I need to think about getting a job and I was all, "ummm...I don't think so." See, I don't like to work. So I'm really thinking I just need another endorsement deal, so I need to get Knute or DD to work the phones a little. I wish I could get a vodka company to sponsor me but DD is all like, "I think if you've been to rehab they won't higher you." I was like, "I'm already high enough, I don't need to be higher." Because me and Knute were hanging out all day by the fish pond and eating Xanax like candy. So then I Knute was like, "We need to figure out what your passion is! That's what Oprah says. If you find your passion then the money will follow." I go, "Um my life is like totes perfect! I sleep and shop and party. I don't want to do anything else! You just need to figure out a way for me to make money doing that." They don't seem very enthusiastic about it, but I'm sure they'll think of something. They are like totes smart. Maybe Xanax could sponsor me! I gotta go tell them to find the phone number for Xanax.

No comments: