meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Do you know about this Facebook Thingy?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Do you know about this Facebook Thingy?

Everywhere I go I the paps are yelling at me: Cupcake, are you on Facebook?
I don't even know what that means! It sounds like it ought to be in the library, but Knute says its on the computer. I don't really know but I'm tired of people telling me they are going to Facebook me when I'm signing autographs, it totes sounds like a threat, you know?
So I called Daddy's assistant today to see what was up with the real estate because I keep hearing that real estate is super-cheap and Daddy needs to buy me a new beach house. So Vanessa said he was out of the country because of the Congressional subpoena. I was like, "What?" So she's like, "The Iraq stuff? The contracts?" I was like, "ok..." I had no idea what the fuck she was talking about. So she starts talking about nobid contracts, I don't know what a nobid is but it sounds bad, you guys. Vanessa said Daddy might be in trouble. I hope the Congressional doesn't read my bloggy thing...
Ok, I just called Vanessa and she said I shouldn't be bloggy about Daddy's business. Which was real super-bossy of her, but whatever. She thinks she's family because she and Daddy travel everywhere together but she's only a couple of years older than me, so I don't know why she thinks she's such hot shit.
I can't believe I didn't write for so long! This is awesome! Because I'm so super creative and whatever. All us artist types need like a creative outlet and stuff.

No comments: