meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Erica Is In Trouble, You Guys

Monday, December 3, 2007

Erica Is In Trouble, You Guys


So like here's the deal. Saturday was sucky and I didn't want to write about it on here because I am like totally mature or whatever and I don't want to make Erica mad because we all know what she did last time she was mad at me. Anyway, she was going to do my highlights on Saturday, but she called me and told me she "broke her nose" and was "too dizzy" to do my hair. Like whatever. What could I say? I was furious. So like all day Sunday I totally expected her to call me and be like, "I'm so sorry, let me do your hair today." Did she call? No. I like didn't even hear from her until I texted her today and was like, "WTF?" Look, I am like super important and if I make a hair appointment, I expect to get my hair did. Nobody cancels on me. I don't care if you broke your spine or whatever. Just cut my effing hair. So anyway, now I have to go late tomorrow and I'm all like, "That is usually when I nap." So it's totally not convenient for me, but I've got a red carpet on Friday and I can't be picky. But as soon as she is done, I'm gonna kick her ass.

No comments: