meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Dreams and whatever

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Dreams and whatever



Holy crap you guys! I had a terrible nightmare today. Can it be a nightmare if it's not at night? I mean, I was totally taking a nap so it was afternoon but like it was a bad dream! Maybe that's what I'll call it instead of a nightmare...or maybe a daymare? That sounds like a horse. It was icky, that's all I know. Anyway, I dreamed that every single one of my cashmere sweaters had holes in them. I pulled out my baby blue one - hole. My sky blue one - hole. Pale blue one - hole. My teal one, my blue-green one, my green-blue one, my peacock one. I mean, I could go on and on and on (I have a LOT of cashmere sweaters, it's my signature garment this winter). Anyway, I woke up all in a sweat and had to jump out of bed and run to the closet to see if it was true or not. It wasn't, but I'm thinking no more naps after a plate of Gus' nachos. I'm pretty sure nachos aren't Mediterranean, but whatever. It took forever to check all my sweaters. I know it's Katrinka's fault because she told me the other day that she had a weird dream about my sweaters but I was too bored to ask what the dream was about, so if she dreamed I had holes in all my sweaters, I will freak out.
I just walked over to the servant's wing to ask her about her dream but she's out with her boyfriend who's a total loser, by the way. I think he was in jail over the weekend because she asked to borrow $15,000 and I was all, "Whatever." I know she won't ever pay it back, but since Lupe died she's been way less crazy, so you know, whatever - no big deal. While I was over there, I asked Gus if Mediterranean nachos give you daymares and he just looked totally confused. What a idiot.

No comments: