meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Mr. Cat

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mr. Cat



Right now I'm sitting in the media room, hiding from Monte. He's making me mental! Everytime I turn around, he's there - like smiling at me. Sometimes he just sits and stares at me. It's creepy. So I snuck in here a little bit ago and I can hear him walking around looking for me, but we're being really quiet. Me and Mr. Cat. He's sitting on the remote control, and I'm sort of scared that if he rolls over he might turn the TV on and then Monte would find us. I'm trying to type real quiet.
Like how do you get rid of someone who's not even your PA? It's not like I can fire him. I'm not even paying him! Like I don't want to have to think about stuff like this, I just want to get my effing extensions trimmed and my nails done. Why does life have to be so complicated? One minute I'm just driving around France, then I'm in jail, then I'm in LA, then I'm in JAIL again, then I go to rehab, then home, then I get stalked by my neighbor, then it's back to rehab and now I just need a bikini wax and there is NO WAY I'm asking Monte to do it. Why did I fire Knute? I can't even remember now. My life is a mess.

No comments: