meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: **Correction**

Monday, January 28, 2008

**Correction**


I guess my doctor reads my bloggy thing since she was all calling today going, "You did not break your back. Stop telling people you did and stop giving my phone number to reporters!" Whatever. I guess it's something to do with my disks, which totally makes sense since I hardly ever put them back in their cases. You should see the Maz, I have stacks of them lying in the thing with the thing for your phone. Knute calls it the "hidey-hole" but I think that sounds sort of dirty. Anyway, I don't know what the way I treat my CDs has to do with my back, but medicine is totally complicated and confusing which is why I am not a doctor. Anyway I don't even know how Dr. Beauchamp knows about the way I treat my disks, but whatever she does and she was PISSED.
Frankly, my bed is super pretty and I love it when Knute runs all the way from the door, across the room and jumps on it, it was Diane de Poitier's bed like a thousand years ago or whatever. I totally didn't even know who she was but I guess Knute looked it up and she was boinking some king in France, so that's cool. What was I talking about? Oh yeah. Anyway, I love my pretty bed, but I am seriously tired of being in it! It's super red! I never noticed how RED it is.

So I missed Sundance and all the gift tents which just makes me sick, then I missed the SAG Awards last night. I totally don't even know why they call them the "Sag" awards - there were so many fake boobs in that room last night! I was like, "Whoa!"

No comments: