meta: awesome cupcake celebutard international blog Austin Botox How To Be Awesome: Big ups to whoever who was worried

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Big ups to whoever who was worried


Thanks so much for caring. Seriously. I'm so sure I haven't posted in like a week and whatever and nobody even emailed me. Not that I would have been able to answer. Let's just say that Monte went too far this time. I mean, finding him at the gate and in the garage and out and about is like one thing, but this is like ridiculous. I woke up on Tues night to find him standing over me with a knife in one hand and my extensions in the other. Like who does that? Anyway. He didn't say anything, he just turned around and left. That was so weird. So anyway, I called Knute in and told him and he was like, "Back to rehab for you!" Then he gets my Daddy on the phone. So I had to go BACK to Promises for a week. And everytime I turned around there were paps clicking away and that fucker Monte kept trying to visit me. As if! I think he still has my extensions so I'm definitely not going to be nice to him. Those things are expensive. The worst thing is that Knute doesn't even believe me and Daddy was just like, "I don't want to hear about poor Monte." Then he hung up on me. What kind of Daddy does that? The first thing I did when I got home was fire Knute. For real this time! I don't care how much I miss him or how hard it is to get tables, I'm not taking him back. I am fed up! Time for some changes in the compound. I might fire Katrinka and Gus. Although Gus is pretty awesome and he made me some excellent waffles when I got home. I think I'll keep him around. But everyone else is going. And I am going to get all healthy and like change my life.
But first I'm going to get some new extensions put in. I think I'm going to be a brunette now instead of a blond. Change is good.

1 comment:

Aeon said...

OMG.....Are you ok....do you need anything...I mean are you home or still "on vacation"